Friday, December 11, 2009

"Bow"tique

My child loves to "do" hair. Here I am after a day at the "bow"tique!





Wow, now that's a great hairdo, right?! And yes, that would be a wand from Emma Grace's closet that Jase was waving around in his Cabe*la's overalls. He got off good if his sister didn't attack him with the tiny hairbows. I might add that now that she's spotted the "baby" bows (from when she barely had any hair), she's asking to wear those instead of the nice, big pretty $5 ones! YIKES. Looks like it's time for Emma Grace to take a hike to the barn with daddy (or spend a day with a friend or at Bibbi's) so I can go home and clean out all the baby things we need to sell. Yes, I said sell. I'm just ready to get rid of all the clutter and baby things we no longer need (ssshhh...Jason doesn't read this anyway!). We need cash for clutter, don't you know? And I know how to get it! Cha-ching!

No comments: