Sunday, February 21, 2010

Redecorating the House & My Computer





This would be the way our son redecorates his bedroom door and his sister's bedroom door!
Guess he's learning a lot during home schooling since he decided to use a red colored pencil to mark all OVER the doors while I was doing read alouds with Emma Grace. UUGHHH!


Guess I should be happy he didn't decide to do the walls, right?! The doors have shiny paint (whatever you call it, semigloss?) and should be able to be sprayed and wiped down. I'll keep you posted.
He's certainly branching out and feeling his oates!!!

This was on Friday.


But this is the kicker!!!!
On Tuesday he had pushed the on/off button on my computer ONE too many times. And therefore, the power button went dead, nothing, STUCK.
Thankfully Jason took it to work on Wednesday and his super duper I.T. guru worked his magic and it was fixed just like that.....wa-la! He even added a few more things that I needed on it and I am F.O.R.E.V.E.R. thankful!!!



No comments: