Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Heading Out to Lake Lure

Pulling up on everything.

If Mommy won't put up the Johnny jump-up, then I'll sit in it myself.
Bathtime mohawk.



On Friday I'll be heading out to Lake Lure with some friends from college days at Winthrop. Oh, how I look forward to sleeping all the way through the night. It's the simple things in life! Yes, I look forward to seeing my friends and catching up with them like we do every 6 months, but I really just need time to sleep and be a normal person. This is what I asked (told) Jason I wanted for Mother's Day. Can't wait to see how he fares...he told me that no one does things like mama. True, true. I'm sure they'll be fine. Funny how you relax so much more with the second child! Here are some recent pics of Jase at 11 months old. He's such a doll!!!

No comments: