Monday, September 8, 2008

Sleep, where are you?

OH, sleep, where art thou?! Well, some of you who live nearby or have talked to me on the phone in the last 3 days know that Jase has some sort of cold and is snorting some. It affects his sleeping (coughing to try to get it out as it drains down his throat) and thus affects MY sleeping! He HATES for me to suction out his nose, and I remember all too well having to do the same thing for EG except that right along with the cold came ear infection after ear infection with her. How I am praying that his ears are made differently and that we won't have to undergo those dr. appts. and eventual tubes placed in the ears like we did EG nearly 3 years ago. We're at home instead of daycare now, so hopefully we can skip out on some of the germs that circulate. :) Please pray for us to get some LONG hours of sleep. Jase did shock us all and sleep until 6am this morning, so we are so thankful. I just have to get my body used to the fact that his sleeping is so erratic (2am one day and 6am the next) and not start freaking out at 3am heating up the bottle when I hear any sort of noise on the monitor.

No comments: