Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun Zone and the Park
















One day last week we went with friends (Ms. Jennifer, Zoe, Emily, Madeline, Alex, and Ms. Julie) to the Park at the Old Armory here in Winnsboro and today we went to the Fun Zone in Irmo for the Puppet Playhouse (pictures attached) with Ms. Julie, Madeline, and Alex. It's been great to get out of the house! Can I say that loud enough...to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!
I also was able to go to aerobics tonight, which I have not done in over 4 years since becoming pregnant with Emma Grace. I briefly went to Curves for about a year while trying to get pregnant the second time, but that's when I miscarried and dropped out of exercising all together. So it felt great tonight to get my body MOVING, although I'll pay dearly for it in the morning and for the next few days!










I'm also trying to decide if I should order the Sonlight curriculum for K4/5 and start now before Emma Grace is officially 4 and continue throughout next year and up past her 5th birthday. It's just a big decision for something that costs $400+. Really that's not a lot of money considering how much people pay for private/Christian school tuition and/or daycare!! Well, it's time to head out and get the kids in bed so I can have a few peaceful moments tonight while Jason is at Men's Monday night Bible Study.

No comments: