Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm back in business!

Quickly---it's getting late and my hubby is already sacked out on the couch! I'll just say that my computer is back today and I'm typing on it right now! :) Prai-ses!!! PRAISES! I hope to do a better job at blogging now that I have daylight hours to work. So many things I've missed these past few weeks. Don't think I can recall them all. OH, do want to remember how Emma Grace asked me (and Jason and Papa Jeep) tonight if we were Christians and if you told her yes, then she gave you a smiley face recipe sticker my mom gave her. Sweet child of mine! She also prayed for baby Brooke and for the 2 teenage boys' families here in Winnsboro who died in the car accident. She wanted to know did the two boys go to heaven....told her I wasn't sure if they loved Jesus or not, but that we hope so.

No comments: