Monday, June 8, 2009

Saving Money---working on a budget

A couple of friends' blogs have referenced frugalness lately, and some on FB had me searching around on www.southernsavers.com for grocery deals at local grocery stores. People, if you live in the southern states, this is the best website I have ever found for helping me know what the weekly sales ads are in conjunction with coupons. It frankly amazes me how people can get Pampers Jumbo size diapers at CVS for .49! You'll just have to look at that website on the CVS section to see what I am talking about. They get bread for free at Bi-Lo.....only .66 for a block of cheese at Bi-Lo this week when you use your coupons. SO MANY deals---you could easily get your groceries for virtually FREE if you shop around!! Why not?? And now I know exactly why I have clipped coupons for years and have them organized by isles in my coupon organizer. God has certainly told us to be wise with the money and resources He gives us.

No comments: