Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Donation to Locks of Love






So I went and did it! I got 10 1/2 inches cut off my hair to donate to Locks of Love! Even I was a little surprised at how short it is (she cut another 1-2 inches off after the ponytail went), but I figure it will grow back. I think Jason was the most surprised, but he seems to like it a lot and think I look much more modern! :) I'm finding it is harder to fix and requires a lot more time and attention. No more ponytails at this point. :( So here are a couple of the before and after pictures.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I did that same thing - well, not donate to locks of love, but I did chop all of my hair off. I actually had the same haircut too. However, I have grieved the loss of my pony tail. So I am growing it back out. I *need* the pony tail. I need it like its a drug. I can finally get it back into one but it is so stubby and sad looking. I can't wait until it grows back out!