Friday, August 29, 2008

A new word "outsideable"

Today is finish cleaning the house day. Somehow it only gets done in stages when you have a 3 month old and an almost 4 year old to tend to, so I dusted on Tuesday and vacuumed today. Now I have bathrooms to tend to...woman's work is never done...even when she's at home all day. I wanted to add something from a few nights back that Jason told me I should have recorded on my blog.

Emma Grace and Jason were going out to sit on the front porch and rock in the rocking chairs one evening to watch the rain and she wanted to take her plastic play stroller with her baby. We have always stressed that her "princess shoes" are for inside play only and so are certain other toys just for outside (i.e. bubbles). So she made sure to tell him that the stroller with her "Bruiser Bear" riding in it were "outsideable". Well, how fitting...a new term that seems to fit quite nicely. Able to be outside. Yes, I think she may very well work for Miriam Webster one day!

No comments: